New iphone 5s comes in black and gold

On September 20, 2013, Apple released the newest version of the iPhone. Apple lovers waited patiently for the release of the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5s follows the iPhone 5 which was released a year before on September 2012. Although it’s the same model as the iPhone 5, the 5s is slightly different.

With previous iPhones only being available in black or white, the iPhone 5s now comes in gold, too. The sleek matte black, grey, or white back to the iPhone 5s has the same look as the 5, but better. Already equipped with the iOs 7 update, this new model has a lot to offer.

With every other iPhone model previous to the 5s, it was always a simple four digits or word passcode to unlock your iPhone. Now, Apple stepped up their game. All you need to unlock your iPhone is your finger. A chip with a fingerprint identity sensor was programmed into the new iPhone; now it’s easy to unlock your phone with just the touch of your finger.

One advantage of the iPhone fingerprint scanning is that it’s a safer way to lock your iPhone and retrieve it back if it’s ever stolen.  This keeps people from being able to unlock your iPhone because only your fingerprint could open it. This is a solution to cancel out the iPhone’s main disadvantage — if your  iPhone is stolen, once it’s off it cannot be traced.

Throughout its five years of production, new phones are created to be more inventive. The 5s followed suit, and was created with a bigger screen, thinner build, and more to offer. Apple really went all out to create a newer, better piece of technology for everyone.

Battery life was always a big issue with iPhone users. Endlessly, people complained about how quick their phone died when they used it. Apple took this into consideration and created and installed a brand new chip, only in this phone. The A7 and M7 chip create a longer battery life for all the new upgrades that the 5s have. Apple states that since installing this chip, the new iPhone is two times faster than all the previous iPhones are.

The iOs 7 update also updated the apps already installed in the iPhones. The camera, which used to only be able to take pictures with the original color and view, now comes with different shades of color including: mono, fade, chrome,  instant to state a few. Also, it now has pano-view. This allows you to slide your finger across a screen as you take a picture of something that cannot fit in the picture normally.

Cases for iPhones have become a popular thing. Glamour cases that come in all colors and varieties attract iPhone holders and they invest a lot into them. In order to keep iPhones safe from damage, Apple began to sell the LifeProof case. This case keeps your iPhone safe throughout all weather conditions and also makes your iPhone useable when in water. Apple now has a hand-crafted leather case that’s being sold with the iPhone. It is advertised to last long and look stylish. You  get to choose from six different colors, as well.