The History of “Ghost Adventures”

Zak Bagans of Ghost Adventures
Zak Bagans of Ghost Adventures

Ghost Adventures is a TV show on the Travel Channel. It is about a team of paranormal investigators who go to the most haunted and scariest places to interact with spirits or even demons. They do this to find answers from another realm or spiritual world and to help us understand why these spirits are haunting and harming people from these places. The team goes to many places around the USA where there are buildings that are no longer in business due to haunting. People who own the buildings call them to find answers why the ghosts are haunting the building.

Zak Bagans is the host of Ghost Adventures.  He was born on April 5, 1977. He is an American paranormal investigator and author. Zak said, “ I never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one.” After his encounter with a spirit he wanted to show other people and have proof of their existence. Ghost Adventures started airing on October 17, 2008. His three crew mates and friends Aaron Goodwin, Billy Tolley and Jay Wasley are also a part of the paranormal investigator crew. They have their own camera crew. They visit locations all over the country of USA for new haunted sightings that are more paranormal than the previous ones in the show. They have developed a lot of new gadgets over the years to detect spirits and also encounter demons along the way.

They are on their twelfth season which is on now on the travel channel every Saturday. They have a lot of audio evidence and orbs shown in pictures they have taken. They have been harmed by many angry spirits that have scratched, burned or even pushed people including the team. They have heard unexplained footsteps & sounds, and caught door slams and objects moving on tape. They had an episode of a teddy bear moving and they tried showing the viewers proof that there were no strings attached or when you walk around it that it wouldn’t move and it was all real a spirit made the bear move, which was season 10 episode 6 in Sallie’s house. Sallie’s House there was a woman who lived there that was practicing inside, Satanism and sacrificing animals.

The only thing hardly seen on the show is a full body or shadow image of a spirit. Overall, the show has enough evidence and proof that there is a paranormal universe living with us. He has encountered spirits of kids and caught an audio of a little girl singing. They investigate at night so they can have more interactions with the spirits. They tell us a brief summary about the location they are going to investigate so we know more about what they are dealing with. Zak shows fear sometimes during the show because some spirits are stronger than others. They were investigating The Goldfield Hotel when they entered a room and a brick flew across the room and Zak and the team freaked out because they encountered a poltergeist that could have hurt them badly.

They are professionals when it comes to these types of things and they still have fear when they enter a new tasks because they don’t know what could they encounter next.

View Comments (1)