Protecting yourself against disgusting germs

A germ trying to enter their way into a body but the body is successfully refusing

No one likes to get sick; whether it would be a stuffy nose to the flu. Any type of sickness is the worst and believe it or not you could totally prevent it from happening to you.

Germs can be every bit of annoying because they are everywhere. The actual definition of germs is a microorganism, especially one that causes disease. We all know that it is everywhere. It is hard to “hide” from them but it is easy to prevent or reduce the amount of contact you get with them everyday.

However it’s not easy getting away from germs. They are on your doorknob, your faucet, or computer, and yes even your phone. There are all different types of germs; such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, helminth. Each infectious component has it’s own causes of diseases. For example, bacteria causes strep throats. Viruses causes AIDS, fungi causes some serious illness like candida which is almost like a yeast infection, Protozoa can cause malaria, and helminth is a parasite that if it gets in your body it takes control of places in your body and causes you to get sick.

Living in the world we live in today, almost everywhere you go something is dirty somehow. Preventing the spread of germs is definitely something that you can do. It’s almost impossible to not get sick or to get rid of germs all together. But reducing the amount of contact you get with them is an easy and helpful option. Everyone carries their own type of germ components on them and we all touch and communicate with them. The spread from person to person of germs is so unrecognizable.

For instance, to prevent the spread of germs you should avoid close contact with people who are sick, so you don’t get breathed on and inhale their sick breath. You should always clean your hands. If you feel dirty or your hands look dirty you should clean them. It’s a little disgusting if you are touching your face and mouth with your dirty hands and then eventually get sick. Definitely try to clean any type of surfaces you are using. If you’re cooking clean the counter because there are a crazy amount of germs on their, believe it or not.

Around 70% of common illnesses are spread by hands that have touched everyday surfaces. This goes to show that you touch things that you think are clean everyday and don’t even know that it really isn’t. Germs can be anywhere and everywhere. It doesn’t matter if you think it looks clean. As we all say looks can be deceiving; don’t judge a book by it’s cover. This definitely goes for germs as well. They are nasty and can clearly get you sick very easily. Try to prepare yourself and be more cautious about what you touch so you don’t get sick.