Marvel at these fall shows

The Flash is one of the many shows featured this fall.
Photo Credit: Photo via: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/The-flash-logo-600×337.jpg

That’s right, after a long and grueling period of time it’s here. The fall TV shows are finally back! No longer does the week have to go by waiting for these great characters to return. Jim Gordon, Phil Coulson, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen have returned. Not only is there the joy of watching the leaves fall, but also getting to sit back, relax, and watch as these protagonists go on their season long journey.

Kicking off the fall TV shows is none other than Gotham. It started on September 21st and is 4 episodes into its second season. After what is viewed by most as a disappointing 1st season it quickly came back and made fans interested in it again. But after a questionable move they made in the 3rd episode titled “The Last Laugh” one has to wonder where they will go from here.

A week after Gotham’s season 2 premiere was the season 3 premiere of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. After a widely viewed quality second season the Agents have come back ready for action. Not only is it about the life of Marvel’s special agents, but it’s also about the life of Inhumans, people with alien descent that have special powers but acquire them over time.

After a critically acclaimed first season The Flash is finally back and picked up right where it left off. There was a new heroic speedster introduced in the second episode titled “Flash of Two Worlds.” This new speedster goes by the name of Jay Garrick. Jay Garrick is The Flash on his world where he fights a villain named Zoom who just so happens to be the main villain this season. The Flash remains so close-knit with its comic roots and yet still appeals to the basic audience that you can’t help but appreciate the work that everybody puts in to make this show the roaring success that it is.

Coming off of what is mostly viewed as a lackluster 3rd season Arrow has come back in a big way. No longer is Oliver Queen known as the Arrow, that man is dead. Now he is known as the Green Arrow. The Green Arrow’s newest enemy is a man by the name of Damian Darhk. At first glance, Damian Darhk (played by Neal McDonough) appears to be a regular evil businessman, but has special abilities that make him unique and a very worthy adversary of the Emerald Archer. There is also a scene at the end of the season premiere titled “Green Arrow” that left everybody stunned and asking questions.

View Comments (1)