Part Time Gym Rat

Part Time Gym Rat

It is proven that people go to the gym for certain events or for the wrong reasons. Most of the people in the gym are not committed as much as the others. A lot of people go once or twice a week, but some go everyday. If you look around half the people are on their phones, walking around and go on two or three machines for an hour and leave. People who are committed stay for hours in the gym actually trying to stay fit and active.

Reasons why people go to the gym is mostly for certain events to look good or just for the “summer body” that people end up giving up trying for. 73% of people that said they are going to start a new diet or stay fit as a New Years Resolution then later on give them up. 67% of people who have a gym membership do go to the gym. It is believed more women stop going to the gym then males. 80% of people who join the gym drop out within 5 to 6 months into it. its true that men loose weight easier than women, but that does not mean women should give up on trying to look good.

People tend to work out and not realize what they eat and that can cause people not to lose weight, you must be healthy 100%. You cant add the calories you lost. Going to the gym isn’t worth anything if you do not eat the right things meaning you must cut junk food out and start eating your fruits and veggies. The people who go to the gym to be healthy and have a better shape body tend to go to the gym everyday.

Gym Rat Excuses 

32% of gym rats know they spend their gym time just to talk to friends. Females are known to walk around and talk to their peers and waste time and believing they actually did some workout and also to get attention from men to make them fell better about themselves. The gym is not the club to be doing types of things like this. It is honestly a waste of money going to the gym if you’re not going to be doing anything and just spend your time there. People strive to be in a gym and work themselves out.

Some people do not like going when the gym is so crowded because they are embarrassed to work out in front of others. They say when its crowed they cant go on the machines they were planing on going to and walk around until one is available and by then they lose interest and go home.

People think going once to the gym is enough to satisfy their needs but that is not true. Going to the gym needs to be a daily basis thing you have to be committed and enjoy it. You need to make going to the gym a habit because it is good for your well-being. Being sore from a previous workout is no excuse you should still be able to go the gym and at least do a light cardio.

If you think you are in good shape and you do not need to go to the gym anymore it is a big mistake because you will eventually lose your results you earned. The gym sustains your looks and helps you become healthy. Quitting the gym would be the worst mistake that you could make. You are soon going to feel slumped and down about your body and your bad eating habits, but its never to late to start again.