Screaming+for+help+Medea+trying+to+escape+her+horrifying+Halloween+comedy.+

Photo Credit: Photo via Vimeo under Creative Commons License

Screaming for help Medea trying to escape her horrifying Halloween comedy.

Tyler Perry’s A Madea Halloween

Loud mouth, high energy and disrespectful teens is what Madea’s Halloween has to offer us. A comedy that tried to make you jump out of your shoes just a little. Just another year of Tyler Perry giving us a good laugh here and there.

This movie allows any individual over the age of 13 to watch the movies by themselves, and with parents anywhere from 7-13 years of age. Like any of Tyler Perry’s movies there aren’t many inappropriate scenes that require parental supervision. Kids would most likely have to watch with their parents because of profanity or use of drugs and alcohol. But other than that, the film gives entertainment to any age group and anyone could enjoy it.

Perry, in my perspective, could have done better, especially when he’s capable of doing better. It seems that every time Perry comes out with a movie it gets worst, even with his titles. He never builds on his titles or excites the people with how he advertises it. Funny clips are always shown from the movie to hide the negatives so people could go watch the movie. And the acting, oh Lord help the acting because it’s just terrible. Perry should’ve just stuck with making plays; because that’s what his and his co workers acting looks like. Not very intriguing and it’s only funny to a limit, that’s where he needs help. Most of his actors look like they didn’t enjoy their part, it often appears as if they were forced by their parents to act in his movie.

For this movie to cost $20 million is just outrageous, especially when Perry is capable of making better work. But what did we really expect from a comedian that makes a movie described as drama, horror, comedy. Horror should’ve been taken out of that list; because that’s not in Perry’s resume of making films like that. He should’ve had someone else direct the movie while he made the cast and lines. We all know that Perry’s directing skills are really up to par unless it’s a play; every time he tries to come out of his shell it fails; then wonders why his movie is towards the bottom of ticket sells. About 85% of Perry’s fans said he should’ve stuck with making plays; because his movies don’t really grab the audience. That’s kind of hurtful to hear that from your own fan base and knowing that’s how they feel.

The movie had a lot of over exaggerating and cursing. Through the movie there was no sadness or anger or anything like that; which is why I found it weird it was in the drama category. Well unless you count at the end of the movie when the girl found out that her friend was really dead. Other than that just another movie of Madea being a fool with her friends and family.

The setting of the movie was very basic and boring in my opinion. It only had four different locations the frat house, Brian’s home, woods and the church which didn’t really take the movie anywhere special. And the just like the setting of the movie the special affects were terrible as well. I felt like Perry honestly just put words together that mad sense and just did whatever for the movie. The movie had no detail put into nor thought. It was like Perry made a movie to just make a movie for people to remember his name which is disappointing.

Overall, the movie had it’s ups and it’s downs. Personally, the only good part was when Brian knocked the clown out and was smoking while talking to himself. That was a funny scene which deserved a good laugh in my case. But of course there’s other people who think differently; better luck next time Perry.

The Declaration • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in