Conclusion

February 7, 2021

Protester+chanting+slogans.+

Photo Credit: Photo by jk_photography used with permission.

Protester chanting slogans.

The World is watching! The Indian government can do whatever they want, but they could never destroy these farmer’s high spirits, injustice never wins! Navreet Singh’s Grandfather from the caravan magazine interview says, “Our constitution is dead, The Constitution based on which the country works, has been shelved.” I totally agree with him. The question is… How is the government going against it’s own constitution, and hurting its own citizens?  

As we all sit in our homes with privileges, electricity, internet, water, and more. Supplies in India are being cut. People are dying everyday due to harsh conditions around 211 have passed.  All these farmers and protestors have spent their 3 months sleeping on the cold streets during the winter.

Sarup Singh says, “They can do whatever they want, Kissan’s high spirits and determination will never break… they can beat us up however much they want to. We won’t stop!” To wrap it up, we should all come together and help a minority that needs help. If not you, then who? If not now, when? Speak up and spread awareness. There’s always power in unity.