• May 31Yearbook party is June 6th during blocks 1 and 2 (have to have purchased a yearbook)
  • May 30June 7- BSU's Juneteenth cookout - $2 per block
  • May 30SAT on June 1
  • May 30Prom is 5/31 - Have fun and stay safe

How many times do you hit the snooze button each day?

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy

Robert+Francis+Kennedy%2C+sometimes+referred+to+by+the+initials+RFK+and+occaisonally+Bobby%2C+was+an+American+politician+and+lawyer+who+served+as+the+64th+United+States+Attorney+General+from+January+1961+to+September+1964%2C+and+as+a+U.S.+Senator+from+New+York+from+January+1965+until+his+assassination+in+June+1968.+
Photo Credit: photo via wikimedia commons under the creative commons license
Robert Francis Kennedy, sometimes referred to by the initials RFK and occaisonally Bobby, was an American politician and lawyer who served as the 64th United States Attorney General from January 1961 to September 1964, and as a U.S. Senator from New York from January 1965 until his assassination in June 1968.

Robert Francis Kennedy, sometimes referred to by the initials RFK and occasionally Bobby, was an American politician and lawyer who served as the 64th United States Attorney General from January 1961 to September 1964, and as a U.S. Senator from New York from January 1965 until his assassination in June 1968.