Dyson air wrap dupe is worth the money

Dyson air wrap dupe is worth the money
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

In 2023 the hair dryer Dyson Supersonic was very popular, but what is The Dyson Supersonic its a hair dryer is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage, with fast drying and controlled styling to help increase smoothness by 75%, increase shine by up to 132%, and decrease frizz and flyaways by up to 61%. the price goes from $430 to $600 depending on that profession level you what.

Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer Nickel/Copper

Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer Professional edition

which is $499.99 it comes with 6 attachments, it has the same 5 attachments but it comes with a Professional Filter which is a washable heavy duty filter engineered to meet the demands of a busy salon. Depth loaded, maximum efficiency, maximum airflow  filter captures particles, such as hairspray, to protect your machine’s performance.

Dyson Airwrap multi-styler Complete Long (Nickel/Copper)

which is the most popular one is $599.99 the airwrap comes with 8 attachments that all work for different styles Coanda smoothing dryer which is a 2-in-1 attachment to dry damp hair and smooth finished styles,1.2 inch Airwrap long barrel which creates voluminous curls or waves in both directions, Soft smoothing brush which creates straight styles on thinner hair.1.6 inch Airwrap™ long barrel which creates loose, bouncy curls or waves in both directions,Firm smoothing brush which creates straight styles on thicker hair. Round volumizing brush which adds body and shape to hair as it dries, Filter cleaning brush which is used to ensure your Airwrap filter is clean between uses and also comes with a Presentation case which you can use to protects and neatly stores your Dyson Airwrap  and attachments.

The Dyson is a very good hair dryer as seen in the reviews but it is very expressive so many companies like Shark  FlexStyle made dupes of the Dyson but a more affordable hair dryer.

Shark FlexStyle Air Styling & Drying System

is $349.98 it includes Dual bristle which de-tangles, smooths, and adds shine to hair, while bringing volume and bounce to finished styles. Extendable prongs which is a deep bowl to style larger hair sections to reach roots fast even drying with less frizz vs. air drying. .95″ Auto-Wrap Curlers which automatically attract hair and wrap it around the barrel using the Coanda effect. Creates tight curls that look great, for all hair types, Styling Concentrator which straightens & smooth hair, giving you a sleek, smooth finish every time. With a rotatable nozzle for easy styling, you can effortlessly perfect your blowout and it also comes with the Storage Bag soft neoprene storage bag holds your Shark Beauty hair dryer and accessories.

Personally, I have never had a Dyson. However, others have recommended the Shark FlexStyle over the Dyson for many reasons. This is due to the fact that it is cheaper and has a better performance. There is around a $200-$300 difference in price, having the Shark be cheaper. In the overall performance of the hot tools, consumers have commonly chosen the Shark over the Dyson. The Shark hair dryer itself has a twistable wand that converts the wand into a more functional hair dryer attachment. The Dyson does not have this function making it more difficult to use. The attachments for both hair tools are similar both in the visual aspect and functionality. All of this combined makes the Shark FlexStyle a better tool. It is cheaper, has more functionality, and it functions similar enough to (or even better than) the Dyson.