A Love Letter to You 4 is the whole package

Cover poster for A Love Letter to You 4 with arists Trippie Redd at center
Photo Credit: Photo via genius

Artist

Michael Lamar White IV, known professionally as Trippie Redd, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.  Trippie redd has been on the sene for awhile but recently blew up. Due to his previous projects such as Life’s a Trip, A Love Letter to You 3 and a slew of singles he has cemented his self in todays evolving Hip-Hop community. Trippie changes up styles on different projects from partying rap music to melodic love songs.  A Love Letter to You 4 seems to be everything fans could ask for from the artist.

Album

A Love Letter to You 4 seems to be Trippie Redd’s way of further solidfying himself as a fluid and mainstream artist. Released on February 21 the album has an extensive tracklist with 21 songs on the project. The album opens with what Tripie is best known for and thats his partying and “turn up” sound. Songs such as Death, All for me, and M’s Trippie goes into these tracks with heavily automized beats that compel most to get up and dance. With a variety of features from other artist in the Rap/Hip-Hop genre these songs does it’s job greatly.  A majority of of the album is what fans love most form Trippie and that is his rhythmtic love songs.  Hearbreak and Love are a constant theme within his songs on A Love Letter to You 4.

This is also Trippie’s most successful project to date. The project is also most-streamed album of the week, accumulating 125.9 million on-demand streams.

Review

If you’re into today’s modern mainstream music, A Love Letter to You 4 will not disappoint.  A combination of soft love songs and hard partyt songs makes this album very diverse. Appealing to multiple audiences this is by far Trippie’s most promising work. I highly recommend a listen and rate this album 8.5 stars out of 10.