The smashing sequel to Home Alone

Home Alone 2 is a thrilling comedy filled with adventure and excitement

Home Alone 2 is the comedic, touching story of Kevin McCallister who got lost in New York for Christmas. He finds himself in yet another sticky situation fighting criminals, the Christmas rush and New York City itself.

In this compelling comedy, we follow yet another adventure with Kevin McCallister. This time Kevin gets lost in the big apple, New York City. Kevin has enough money to turn NYC into his own personal playground. As some would think that a kid his age would be petrified beyond compare. Kevin simply makes the most out of his experience. Yet it’s not all fun and games for long. Kevin bumps into a pair of criminals who turn his unplanned vacation into a adventure. He must find ways to escape, trick, and out wit the criminals.

The McCallister family plan their vacation to Miami, Florida. After getting in a fight with his brother Kevin finds himself on the wrong flight all by himself. Once Kevin arrives in New York he has the time of his life. From candy shops to toy stores, he is in a child’s paradise. Kevin eventually meets E. F. Duncan the owner of ‘Duncan’s Toy Chest.’ He soon discovers that Duncan plans on donating any money from sales to the children’s hospital. But this might not go as planned when Kevin discovers two criminals are trying to rob the store.

Is Kevin able to stop them in time and save Christmas? You’ll have to watch to find out.

Home Alone 2 is a great family movie, and fun for kids of all ages. It’s a good Christmas movie filled laughter and drama. It keeps you on the edge of your seat filled with excitement. If you’re looking for a movie to get you into the Christmas spirit while keeping jumping from anticipation then Home Alone 2 is the perfect fit!

F.Y.I. You don’t need to see the first Home Alone to see Home Alone 2!