• May 31Yearbook party is June 6th during blocks 1 and 2 (have to have purchased a yearbook)
  • May 30June 7- BSU's Juneteenth cookout - $2 per block
  • May 30SAT on June 1
  • May 30Prom is 5/31 - Have fun and stay safe

“Kung Fu Panda 4”: a hero’s journey unfolds

Kung+Fu+Panda+4+made+over+500+million+dollars+this+year+in+the+box+office.+
Photo Credit: DreamWorks
Kung Fu Panda 4 made over 500 million dollars this year in the box office.

“Kung Fu Panda 4″has arrived, bringing an exciting  new adventure for Po and his friends. Po faces his biggest challenge in this latest movie, yet he must train a new warrior and protect the Valley of Peace from a powerful chameleon. Let’s look into this exciting new movie’s action, humor, and heart.

Plot Overview:

In “Kung Fu Panda 4,” Po is chosen to become the spiritual leader of the Valley of Peace, a role that comes with great responsibility. However, his new position is tested when a shape-shifting sorceress sets their eyes on his Staff of Wisdom. Realizing he can’t face this threat alone, Po must look for help to defend his home.

Teaming up with a clever fox, Po goes on a journey that takes him to unexpected places. Along the way, he learns valuable lessons about teamwork, courage, and the true meaning of being a hero.

Interview with Hudson Platt:

Hudson Platt, a fan of the Kung Fu Panda series, shared his thoughts on the movie. “I’ve been waiting for ‘Kung Fu Panda 4’. I have been watching since I was a kid and had an obsession with Po when I was young. I was able to see it in theaters with my friends, and it all felt very nostalgic.”

Interview with Nick Testa:

Nick Testa, another fan, also talked about the new movie. “I’ve always loved the Kung Fu Panda movies. Seeing it in theaters and re-watching it at home made me realize how much I missed all the movies.”

Visuals and Animation:

As with previous Kung Fu Panda movies, the animation in “Kung Fu Panda 4” is top-notch. Every scene was enjoyable, from beautiful landscapes to intense and stressful fight scenes. The nostalgic factor really added to the movie and made me remember watching all the previous movies when I was in elementary school.

Themes and Messages:

“Kung Fu Panda 4” shows themes of courage, friendship, and the importance of believing in yourself. Po’s journey to protect the Valley of Peace and train a new warrior is not just about defeating villains but finding inner strength and standing up for what’s right.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, “Kung Fu Panda 4” delivers a heartwarming adventure that will entertain fans of all ages. With its engaging storyline, vibrant animation, and powerful messages, this movie is a great addition to the franchise. So gather your friends and family and take a journey with Po and his new ally as they prove that heroes can be found in the most unexpected places.