Visit Mexican Heaven with Food from Chipotle

Chipotle– a restaurant that has made its mark in the food word from its high tempo service to using quality ingredients to making some of the best Mexican food. According to a random population surveyed in the food court, the majority of people raved about the restaurant, while only a minute minority wasn’t so crazy about it. They said “it is very hyped up.”

Going into Chipotle around 4:30 PM on a breezy Sunday afternoon, not many people were waiting in line, so I was already happy that I knew I was going to get my food fast; I was very hungry.  Chipotle has a variety of items to pick from, with various meats, and toppings. There are many meats to choose from, such as chicken, steak, pork, spicy pork, and spicy steak. Chipotle’s most popular meats are steak and chicken.

Brown and white rice are offered alongside your choice of black or pinto beans. You can get fajita vegetables and different types of salsa, along with basic Mexican food toppings, such as sour cream, lettuce, and corn. You are also given the choice of guacamole, although there is a surcharge. So, if you have never gone to Chipotle, the first experience may be revolutionary.

Some types of items you can purchase are tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, and salads. Chipotle’s most popular items are the burrito and the burrito bowl. I purchased a steak and chicken burrito bowl, with brown rice, black beans, lettuce, mild salsa, and cheese. With all of these flavors combined, I was in Mexican heaven. From the steak melting in my mouth, and the salsa adding a little kick to it, nothing came up short of what was expected.

The service was stupendous, because I was the only one in line. The wait for my food to be made was less than 3 minutes. If you’re ever in a rush to get some food quick, Chipotle is the way to go. From above quality food, to quality service, Chipotle will not be a disappointment.