Purpose is a comeback album to hear

Purpose could become Biebers next number one album.
Photo Credit: Alexandra Powanda
Purpose could become Bieber’s next number one album.

Justin Bieber’s comeback album titled Purpose was released on November 13th. This is his first new album since 2013 when he released Journals. Getting ready for the album Bieber was featured on The Ellen DeGeneres Show the whole week of November 9th on “Bieber Week.” During one episode Bieber announced his 2016 world tour, the Purpose tour, is set to begin on March 9, 2016.

The album Purpose includes 12 tracks, 18 tracks on the deluxe edition. It includes singles like “Where Are U Now”, “What Do You Mean?”, “Sorry”, “I’ll Show You”, and “Love Yourself.” It’s easy to say that these songs are worth the listen. One of the songs songs that stands out on the album is “Life Is Worth Living.” Beliebers, Justin Bieber fans, have been waiting for this song since he released a 15 second preview on instagram in early 2014. The song was definitely worth the wait and has made it as some fans favorite song. Along with this song, “Purpose” and “All In It” also stand out. Both songs have a strong meaning and towards the end of both songs Bieber talks about what he has learned over the past years.

On this album Bieber has also collaborated with other musicians like Skrillex, Diplo, Halsey, Travis Scott, and Big Sean. By doing this he reached out to other music fan bases and even gained a few new fans who became excited for Purpose. Purpose can be bought in stores like Target and Walmart and is sold on iTunes. The album is also available to stream on Spotify for no cost.

On the day of the album release Bieber held three concerts and Q and A’s at the Staples Center in California, for $18 or $22, to celebrate the new album. The concert was also livestreamed to those who couldn’t make it and were able to ask questions through the stream. During the Q and A Bieber answered a question with, “I just wanted to use my voice. I don’t do a lot of interviews anymore, and I just wanted to be able to speak on my album and just talk real. Just give them some wisdom and stuff that I’ve been through in my life and just encourage them.” Due to the many people wanting to attend from other states Bieber added more dates in Illinois and Texas.

Shortly after releasing the new album Bieber uploaded videos from his dance short film, PURPOSE: The Movement, onto his official youtube channel. The short film includes a dance video for each of the songs on the album.