Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

Photo Credit: Photo via flickr under the creative common licesne

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Harry Potter the Sorcerer’s Stone bewitches viewers

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone released on November 16, 2001. The movie was made with a cast of 60 members, but the three main are Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was originally a book written in 1997 titled the philosophers stone and turned into a movie released November 16, 2001.

The movie focused on main character Harry Potter who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers. Potter is taken from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English boarding school for wizards. Potter meets  friends who become his best friends and help him discover the truth about his parents’ mysterious

In my opinion, I think the movie was a well displayed representation of the book. The characters and plot mirrored those of the novel. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was the first installment of a eight movie series. The actors portraying the famous characters were cast perfectly. Their personalities displayed are believable and the emotions expressed by these young actors at the time were extremely moving.

Fans of the popular novel were extremely please with the content of the movie as a faithful rendering of the book squeezed into a two-and-a-half hour period, the movie is beautifully done. No complaint about any of the actors.

In 2002, during the Oscars Awards the movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was nominated for the Best Art Direction-Set Decoration, Best Costume Design and Best Music. Also, during the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films it was nominated as Best Costumes, Best Fantasy Film, Best Special Effects and it won many other awards around the world.

The Declaration • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in