Three in One is a delicious treat you don’t want to miss

Based on Three in One different types of food, the restaurant attracts many different customers.
Photo Credit: Photo via under Declaration Staff under Creative Commons License

Three in One is a family-owned sports bar and a restaurant located in Colonia, New Jersey. The restaurant has Chinese food, sushi, and American food.

Information

Three in One has three rooms you can dine in. The first room is a bar area which is seat yourself. The area is composed of high top tables and many TVs that show different sports games. The second room is a dining room where the host will seat you. The last room is a patio area which is nice to sit in during the spring or summer time.

On Sunday’s the restaurant has a “Touchdown Menu” filled with appetizers for the big game. In addition, every day they have a special menu. The restaurant does takeouts and reservations if you have a large party. The take out there is very organized and quick. Every time I have ordered take out I have never had a problem.

Once in awhile the restaurant will have live music. It doesn’t happen often, but on some rare occasions, it does.

There is a parking lot in front of the restaurant and in the back. If all the parking spots are taken, you can park on the street and walk. In addition, the staff is very nice and attentive for the most part.

This restaurant is not cheap, but it’s not really expensive either. The price varies depending on what you get. The restaurant is closed on every Tuesday. However, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays the restaurant opens at 3 P.M. and closes at 10 P.M.  On Fridays the restaurant opens at 3 P.M and closes at 11 P.M. Saturdays and Sundays the restaurant opens at 12 P.M. and on Saturdays the restaurant closes at 11 P.M and on Sundays it closes at 10 P.M.

Pros

There are pros and cons to almost every restaurant. One pro to this restaurant is the food is good and it’s very kid friendly. The food is very tasty and the menu has a wide selection. The menu allows you to mix up different types of food in one meal. For example, you can order vegetable fried rice with mac and cheese. I’m a vegetarian and I find the menu very vegetarian-friendly.

Cons

A major con of this restaurant is the service takes forever. It really doesn’t matter what room you sit in, the service is still slow. I don’t recommend the restaurant if you are looking for a quick bite unless you sit at the bar. If I’m in a rush I prefer to order takeout. The takeout is quick and easy. On the other hand, if are looking forward to a fun evening with your friends while watching the game I highly recommend it.

Chinese Food

The appetizers are a mixture of Chinese and American food. The Chinese appetizers include Egg rolls, Spring rolls, Pork or Vegetable dumplings, Crab rolls, and more.

Photo Credit: Photo via under Flickr under Creative Commons Licenses
Chinese food is one of the most popular food that is shown on the menu.

There’s a section of the menu that is strictly dedicated to vegetables. Some of these dishes are spicy. I personally get the fried Tofu with mixed vegetables and spicy brown sauce. I think the brown sauce is a perfect combination of spicy, but not too spicy. Some other vegetable dishes include Mu Shu Vegetable, Triple Jade, Bean Curd Szechuan Style, and many others.

All of the entrees except for the Mu Shu comes with white rice. Some of the entrees include Mongolian Chicken and Beef, Shrimp with Lobster sauce, sweet and sour chicken, and many more.

Lastly, the menu includes combination platters, fried rice, and noodles. The combination platters come with any type of rice and an egg roll. For the noodles, you can have it with vegetables, chicken, roast pork, beef, or shrimp.

American Food

This menu has fewer options than the Chinese menu. This menu includes salads, wings, skewers, burgers, sandwiches, and wraps that all includes a side. The sides are mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, coconut rice, french fries, and many more. I personally recommend the mac and cheese for a side. In addition, there’s a whole section that is just dedicated to bacon for any bacon lovers. Lastly, there’s a dessert menu that includes: brownie sundaes, ice cream, cheesecake, and many more delicious desserts. I personally like the brownie sundae. The brownie sundae is served on a little plate with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, mint, and chocolate sauce.

Japanese Food

The Japanese menu is available on Fridays and Saturdays only between 5 and 11 P.M. The menu includes sushi, sushi burrito, and special rolls. You can get sushi or rolls just with vegetables also.

For more information look at their website, Three in One.