Crisis has Just Begun and It Already Has Everybody Hyped.

Photo Credit: Photo via Vibe under the Creative Commons License
Tune in to Crisis if you want a thrilling TV Series.

Crisis is a television show that first aired on March 16, 2014. Crisis is presented on the channel CBS at 10:00pm.

It stars Gillian Anderson as Meg Fitch; Dermot Mulroney as Francis Gibson; Lance Gross as Agent Marcus Finley; Rachael Taylor as Agent Susie Dunn; Stevie Lynn Jones as Beth Ann Gibson; Halston Sage as Amber Fitch; Joshua Erenberg as Anton Roth; Max Schneider as Ian Martinez; James Lafferty as Mr. Nash; Max Martini as Koz; and Michael Beach as FBI Director Olsen. Crisis was created by Rand Ravich. It was produced by 20th Century Fox Television. and originated in Chicago, Illinois.

Crisis is about a group of children that go on a field trip. These children are the children of very powerful people. These children attend Ballard High. Ballard High teaches children of Washington’s most elite parents. The parents of these children are CEOs, international diplomats, political power players, and the president.

While the children are on their trip, the bus is stopped in the middle of the road. All the children are taken (kidnapped) by men dressed as cops.

These men are very smart and one step ahead of everyone. This is not a mistake; it was all planned out by a very clever mastermind. These men are going to use these children to get what they want because the children have really powerful parents. The rest of it is for you to find out. How far would you go to save your children?

This show is really captivating and very entertaining. I am always ready to watch this because they have a new plan every weak. It is seriously amazing show. You can still catch up because it has only aired 4 episodes so far. It is a teen drama and is for the ages over 12.