Photo Credit: Photo via Flickr under Creative Commons License

XFactor is a popular singing competition show: is it real?

X Factor isn’t as real as it seems

X Factor is an iconic singing competition show created by TV personality Simon Cowell. This is an international show, with there being multiple versions all over the world, varying by country.

Within this competition, singers compete in front of a panel of celebrity judges. The judges must give three yes’es in order for the competitor to progress to different rounds. The final episodes become aired live competitions with whichever singers made it past boot camp. During the final rounds, viewers at home vote on who moves forward. Only one singer becomes the official winner of each season. The winner receives an undetermined amount of money and a record deal.

Is this show as real as it seems? There’s been many claims about this show being rigged in many aspects over the years. One rumor is that the first auditions aired on TV aren’t actually the first audition that contestants perform. It has been said that these hopefuls have to perform in front of producers before they can even see the judges. It can be assumed that they purposely put bad singers through to either make the show fair or draw in viewers. One Pink impersonator says she was told to act exactly like the famous pop-star and was promised it would do her good. However, she ended up getting ridiculed by the judges and left with tearful eyes. This has been the case for far too many people who’ve auditioned.

Another claim about X Factor involves some first time contestants being scouted out on social media by producers. This also means that the first auditions aired on TV aren’t actually real.

X Factor has reached its final season due to low ratings. Perhaps this is for the better. 

The Declaration • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in