Photo Credit: Photo via wikimedia commons under creative commons license

Annabelle helps you get your spooky on

With Halloween coming up it’s time to get in the Halloween spirit with some spooky season movies.

The movie

Annabell is a scary doll movie. Starring Annabelle Wallis, Ward Horton,Tony Amendolla,Alfre woodard , Kerry O’Malley, Brian Howe, Eric Ladin , Ivar Brogger , Geoff Wehner, Gabriel Batemen , Shiloh welson ,Sasha Sheldon, ,Camden Singer , Robin Rose , Keira Daniells. The movie starts off  with a married couple just living their lives . The wife was pregnant and he really liked dolls , So in her nursery she had a bunch of dolls set up on a shelf .  One evenning they were just sitting there and they heard a scream . The husband went to check out what was wrong and what did the screaming was coming from.little does he know it was his neighbor and he was being killed by a guy dressed in white .

Later on they kind of forget about the whole situation and go on with their lives . Then later on one night they were sleeping and the wife heard something. So she went to check it out and she went into the nursery.  And surprise she sees the guy that killed her neighbor and this time he was trying  to kill her.  He almost did kill her and the baby , but she was saved and she gave birth to the baby.

All this time they don’t realize it’s the doll so they decide to move because they thought it was the house . Little did they know it was the doll.Even after they move to the over house she keeps seeing stuff. She keeps getting dreams and nightmares of her daughter being killed .  They go see a priest and he tells them that there’s really nothing he can do for them . Eventually they decide to get rid of the doll , but  little do they know that’s not the end

Is it worth the watch

If you’re looking for something that will get you in Halloween spirit. Well Annabelle is definitely the movie to do it . It covers the family the spooky , haunted neighborhood. The ghosted houses and the paranoia. I personally  think it’s not a family movie , but if you are too old to be trick or treating and want to still have a way of celebrating Halloween with friends Annabelle is the way to do it .

The Declaration • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in