After+a+great+second+movie+to+all+the+boys+Ive+loved+before+P.S+I+still+love+you+leaves+people+wanting+more+

Photo Credit: photo via scoopwhoop.com used with permission

After a great second movie to all the boys I’ve loved before P.S I still love you leaves people wanting more

To All The Boys I´ve Loved P.S. I still Love you fills your heart with romance

With Valentines day coming up a lot of new romance movies are coming out. One of the recent movies that came out close to valentines day is the  movie To All the Boys I have loved P.S I still love you.

The Movie

In the movie to all the boys I’ve loved before P.S I still love you is actually a sequel . The first movie was released in summer of 2018. In the secon movie it starts off with a girl named Lara Jean. In the movie Lara Jean is dating Peter Kevinsky. They are both different in so many ways, Peter is the popular kid, athletic etc , and Lara Jean is the kind of quiet girl . Keeps it to herself and an introvert . So their relationship is not the ideal relationship. Even though they were really happy Lara Jean always had her second guessing in the relationship , she was always overthinking about whether or not every time they went out that he had more fun with his ex girlfriend.

Meanwhile while all of this is happening one of Lara Jean´s old friends John Ambros. An old friend of lara Jean´s send her a letter replying back to the love letter she had written to him in the first movie. So she doesn’t reply back thinking what are the chances that they will see each other again , but then they end up volunteering at the same senior citizen home which sparks some feelings. So now Lara Jean is confuse she does not know who she should  go for. After a while of John Ambros being around . They all meet  up since they were all childhood friends ,which is when Peter broke the news to John that him and Lara Jean were dating.which made things awkward between Lara Jean and Peter .

My opinion

After watching the first movie I was so eager to watch this one. I feel like it had a great deal of family and romance at the same time. I think that it is geared a lot more towards teenagers. Even though I feel like it’s geared more towards teenagers I feel like families could also relate to it. It portrays how you always need to be sure of what you feel before you decide upon something. I also liked the fact that even though they were broken up they still  cared for each other.

At the end of the movie Lara Jean kisses John Ambros. She then realizes that it is always been Peter. Another thing I also really like about the movie is the fact that that is not the end. Like they’re still another movie where this love story will keep going. Me personally I can not wait till the next movie comes out because the second movie has left me wanting more.

The Declaration • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in