Buffalo Wild Wings Opens New Restaurant in Woodbridge

Photo Credit: Alex Gall
View from outside of the main entrance to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Woodbridge, open Mon-Thurs: 11AM to 1AM Fri-Sat: 11AM to 2AM Sun: 11AM to 12AM

During the first week of September, the famous Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar restaurant opened its doors on US Highway No 1 in Woodbridge.

With its iconic yellow and black buffalo sign and bright yellow walls, Buffalo Wild Wings continues to franchise with its new location here in Woodbridge, New Jersey. Like many of the other locations, the restaurant features over 50 TVs, a takeout area, and booth seating with the option to sit outside or at a high top.

Overall, the environment is incredible. As soon as you walk in, you’re greeted with a warm smile and a “Welcome to Buffalo Wild Wings.” You also hear the music which transitions all over the restaurant which, while being loud, feels right and gives the impression of being sports-friendly while also being a family restaurant. The staff is remarkably nice, from the door greeter to the servers to the managers; there really isn’t one negative staff member there. However, since the store is relatively new, the wait to get a seat is pretty long. If you’re planning on going on a busy day like Friday or the Weekend, expect an hour wait or more. On a different note, the food tastes amazing. There are countless sauces you can get for your wings, and if you don’t feel like wings, then you can get a burger, salad, sandwich, or appetizer from the menu that fits your needs.

As a whole, the experience you get from Buffalo Wild Wings is one you will not forget for a while, but there are some things that need to get fixed. If you do sit at the high tables, you probably won’t be able to hear the person next to you because the speakers for the music are right above all the tables, and it gets really loud. Moreover, I wouldn’t go if you’re starving because the wait to get in is long, and the wait to get your food is just as long since there are so many people getting food. However, the positives outweigh the negatives by a landslide. The staff is, again, nice, and the best part is that they do things without being asked. Like the server always gets you a new drink or gives you extra napkins quickly. Plus they all are energetic and liven the mood of the restaurant with catchy sayings and dancing.

I recommend you try out Buffalo Wild Wings, either now or when the long waits die down. The food is outstanding, and the mood can make any sad person cheerful and excited. You can also watch any sport that is televised since there are so many TVs.  So come with friends or family and enjoy the Buffalo Wild Wings experience.