Top ten stocking stuffers this holiday season

Photo Credit: Photo via Freeimageslive under the Creative Commons License
Stocking stuffers are small gifts that can be given to anyone

As the Holiday season rolls around, many people are searching for the right gifts to get their loved ones. Here are some gifts that can easily be placed in a stocking!

#1- Box of Candy

For those sweet lovers, a box of candy is the perfect gift! Attached is the link for a variety box of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, but you can always mix it up!

#2 – Christmas Socks

Socks may seem like a boring gift, but everyone wears them! You can even spice up the gift by adding a hint of holiday flavor into them. These socks come in a variety of sizes and designs, but the pairs attached are part of a twelve days of Christmas sock box!

#3 – Gift Cards

If you want to keep it simple, a gift card is always a good choice! With a gift card, you don’t have to stress about gift giving and let the other person choose themselves! You can find gift cards to anywhere at any local store near you. However, attached is a link where you can purchase some digital gift cards!

#4 – Chapstick/Lip Balm

As it starts to get colder outside, chap stick is needed for a lot of people. As a little gift for the stocking, chap stick is something that works for everyone! You can also purchase lip balm, which is also nice for many people. There are a lot of different varieties and brands of chap stick, but whatever you purchase will work as a gift!

#5 – Lotion

Going along with chap stick, lotion is also needed during the cold, winter months. Everyone can use lotion at any time of the year, so it’s a gift that will last long. Attached is a link to a set of 10 travel size lotions, but you can also get whatever kind you want!

#6 – Hat and Gloves

A new pair of hat and gloves is something that everyone that lives in the cold needs! Attached is a link to a hat and glove set made for both men and women! However, depending on who you’re buying these for, you can always change it!

#7 – Sunglasses

For those who live in those warmer states, a pair of sunglasses is just as needed as a pair of hat and gloves. Depending on your price range, the sunglasses may be more or less expensive. However, attached, is a set of two pairs of sunglasses, one for men and one for women.

#8 – Face Masks

Usually face masks would be an odd gift to receive in your stocking, however, this year we’re all about change. Face masks are used by everyone right now, so a few new masks will be nice to receive. There are a lot of different designs, but attached is a set of Christmas masks!

#9 – Headphones

Headphones are very essential, especially now with all of the remote learning/working going on. A fresh set of headphones will catch anyones eye. You can get a pair of bluetooth headphones, which are typically more expensive, or just a normal pair of headphones. Attached is one of the least expensive ones found, but you can always get whatever you want!

#10 – Book

For those who love to read, a book is an obvious gift for them. Depending on what genre of books they prefer, you would have to choose what book you think they would like the best. Attached is a link where you can browse different books.

These are all just suggestions, depending on who you are buying for they might have completely different gift preferences. Have a happy holidays!