Actors who passed away in 2020 leave lasting legacy

Photo+Credit+Via+Instantane%2C+images+of+actors+who+passed.+During+2020%2C+weve+lost+few+actors+and+actresses+from+tragic+accidents%2C+illnesses%2C+and+COVID-19.+
Photo Credit: Photo made by Caitlyn Abreu used with permission
Photo Credit Via Instantane, images of actors who passed. During 2020, we’ve lost few actors and actresses from tragic accidents, illnesses, and COVID-19.

The year 2020 has really thrown curve balls at everyone and made 2020 an impactful year. Unfortunately, many actors and actresses have passed away this year. This year has been filled with lost, confusion and grief because of COVID-19 but also because of the celebrities we have lost. Let us honor their accomplishments.

Naya Rivera

Naya Rivera played Santana Lopez on Glee. Sadly, she was found dead on July 13 after trying to save her four-year-old son’s life. During a boat ride around Lake Piru in Ventura County, California with her son, she went missing after swimming. After six days of searching, teams later found her in the water. Her son was found alive floating in the boat. She was claimed to be a wonderful independent and mother because of her heroic act of sacrificing her life for her own child. This unexpected accident broke the hearts of lots of people. Many fans and celebrities will not forget her and her work in the entertainment industry. 

Alex Trebec

Many Americans were heartbroken by the loss of Jeopardy! host, Alex Trebec. Trebec had dedicated 35 years in hosting Jeopardy! and became a familiar face on everyone’s television. Unfortunately he died after battling stage four pancreatic cancer at the age of 80. But he still had a smile on his face and was thankful for the 36 seasons he hosted on the show. He thanked all his friends, family, fans, and producers for a wonderful life he lived. Although Trebec was fighting a terrible battle, it didn’t affect his desire to continue hosting the game show.

Chadwick Boseman

The famous actor, Chadwick Boseman‘s death was the most tragic and heartfelt death that made many Americans cry. This actor played the lead hero T’Challa, also known as Black Panther, in the Marvel movie Black Panther.  He battled with colon cancer for four years, but passed away in August at the age of 43. His death was heartbreaking for all Marvel fans and other celebrities who had the privilege to know him. This was also shocking for everyone because he kept his battle with colon cancer a secret and close friends didn’t know what conflicts he was facing until he passed away. Boseman didn’t want people knowing his condition and wanted people to see him for who he was and not what he was facing.

David Prowse

Many people might not know the actor David Prowse, but they may know his role as Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy. Prowse was the man under the Dark Vader mask. He mostly played in British films and television, but dedicated his time in bodybuilding and weightlifting; his other careers. He passed away at the age 85 from complications from COVID-19. Many actors were upset with this tragedy because of the memories he created with them, and how they looked up to him.

In conclusion these actors and actresses will be forever missed by fans, friends, families and other celebrities. We are thankful for the years they spent entertaining us and perfecting their craft.