Perfect Waves Don’t Always Belong in the Ocean

Perfect Waves Dont Always Belong in the Ocean

Founded in New York, Revlon® is a company that manufactures, advertises, and sells a variety of hair and beauty products/tools. From hair curlers and hair dye to mascara and deodorants they sell it all.

The REVLON® PERFECT-HEAT Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver is a perfect styling tool that waves your hair to effect of your choice. Every hair care or hair styling product can change in outcomes for every individual. With research and personal experience here are the pros and cons of this product.

Designed for all hair types, this product has specialty settings that work with your hair type. Once you open the package there’ll be an instruction manual. An advantage of this product is that the instruction manual has a chart that tells you what heat setting you should use depending on the type of hair you have. The settings range from 1-30 and get hotter by the setting. 30, the highest heat setting, is the maximum heat at 390℉.

The REVLON® PERFECT-HEAT Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver is inexpensive. There are curling irons that sell for $100 and perform as if they were no better than a $25 curling iron. Target and Wamart, department stores, sell this product for less than $17. Other stores may also sell this product below or a little bit over $20. If ordered online it’ll be more expensive because you also have to pay for the shipping and handling.

Since the product is ‘Jumbo’, the manufacturers try to make it as easy to store easy possible. The tangle free cord and plate-locking switch makes it more convenient when storing. The size can be a downfall though. On the bright side Revlon® also manufactures a regular size, but it doesn’t have the same heat settings or plate locking switch, but as a smaller size it’s easier to store, which may make the plate locking switch unnecessary.

Another commodity is an on/off switch that lights up when properly turned on. Another benefit is that once turned on it should take about 30 seconds to heat up to the setting.

It comes in one piece so if you’re not good with putting together tools then this is great and if you are, then you save time from reading instructions and wondering where this-goes and that-goes.

When reviewing the comments about it online I came across the fact that it has broken for a large range of customers. However if you buy it from Target you can buy a warranty.

At times, even for myself, lifting the product can be difficult since it is heavy and large making the back and sides of your hair harder to do.

The product only comes accompanied by the instruction manual, so without a heat resistant glove you are exposed to the very hot barrel and can burn yourself.

The average rating of the product is 3.8/5 stars. However every outcome is different for each customer. Since using the REVLON® PERFECT-HEAT Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver I have been head-over-heels with the consistent results I get. The waves last the whole day and even through sleep. Friends and family have commented on how natural it looks. I would recommend this product to any girl who doesn’t like the ordinary curling iron or straightener.