Online tickets reserve your spot at the Field of Terror.

Photo Credit: photo via facebook with permission

Fields of Terror has something scary for everyone

It’s finally the season of pumpkin picking, corn maze, and all things haunted. The Fields of Terror is the perfect place to do all Halloween festivities.

Nighttime Activities

The Fields of Terror have 5 different attractions you can choose from: Killed Kornfield, Haunted Hayride to Terror Town, The Karnival, Timmery Manor, and Creepy Carnival. Each one has a different level of horror.

Daytime Activities 

If you are not into anything horror, there are activities in the afternoon you can do. These activities are perfect for younger kids too.  There is a Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Hayride to the patch, and a Haunted Hayride (no actors).

Entrance to the Flashlight Corn Maze is $10 per person. We have a newly designed corn maze experience this year! Find the 8 animal signs hidden throughout the maze and take photos with the virtual friends you find at each sign. Children 3 and under are free. The flashlight corn maze is open from 7-10 pm.

Cost

For the daytime activities you do not need to purchase tickets in advance. You are able to pay for the tickets when you get there. As for the night time activities you must purchase tickets beforehand online. The daytime activities are open from 3-6pm on weekdays and 10am-5pm on Fridays and weekends.  The night time activities are open on Thursdays and Sundays from 6:45-9:45pm and Friday and Saturday 6:45-10:45pm. Entrance to one attraction is $20, two is $35, three is $45, four is $50, and five is $60. Parking is free.

Reviews

Faith Bulger, recent visitor, had to say, “At first when I was paying I was like sheesh, but once we did the attractions I was like ‘You know it was worth it!’”

Bugler went on the Timmery Manor attraction, Killer Kornfield, and Creepy Carnival. Out of the three her favorite was Killer Kornfield. It was the longest and most scary out of the three, making it her favorite. 

The Declaration • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in