Laura Mercier: gifting make-up this holiday season

Picture of Laura Merciers 2010 tinted moisturizer, foundation primer, and powder puff. Her updated gift sets include similar products.
Photo Credit: Photo via Flickr under Creative Commons License
Picture of Laura Mercier’s 2010 tinted moisturizer, foundation primer, and powder puff. Her updated gift sets include similar products.

Laura Mercier launched her make-up and skincare line in 1996 in Paris, France. Mercier, a cosmetic line designer, is dedicated to assisting others in achieving the “flawless face” look. 

Her brand is high-quality, and in the beauty industry, it is considered to be prestigious. Mercier’s makeup line includes everything from setting powders and sprays to lip liners and lipsticks. Her wide range of colors is ideal for all skin tones and types. 

Fan-favorite products

Allure Best of Beauty in 2019 accredited the award-winning Flawless Lumiere Foundation. This foundation was created with medium-to-full coverage in mind and provides a smooth, flawless base. It can be purchased for $49.

The Translucent Loose Jumbo Setting Powder is ideal for keeping makeup in place throughout the day. It’s both oil-free and blendable. The cost of this item is $40.

Similarly, the Caviar Stick Eye Color is one of Mercier’s most popular products. The stick eyeshadow, which costs between $29 and $32, is long-lasting and highly pigmented. Furthermore, this product is available in 40 colors, ranging from shimmer to matte.

In conclusion, the products mentioned above are best-sellers for a variety of reasons, the most important of which is that you are paying for quality. Each product is designed to help others feel their best. Isn’t that the ideal gift?

Deals this holiday season

Mercier is offering pre-made gift sets this holiday season. These gifts are available in three price categories: $30, $50, and $100.

For stocking stuffers, the mini gift sets under $30 are ideal for traveling or simply trying out the brand. These mini sets would look great on the side of a chocolate box.

The gifts in the $50 price range are full-size and nicely packaged. They also include a variety of products that can help an individual to achieve a flawless face makeup look. Lotions and perfumes are in the $100 budget for gifts. They are completely customizable and ideal for a special someone. Furthermore, individuals who spend more than $65 on Mercier’s products this holiday season will receive a free gift with the code GIFTS at checkout. 

Why Mercier?

Mercier is deeply concerned with how the average consumer feels. Additionally, her products are now natural and do not clog pores. She works hard to provide skin-concerned customers with a variety of options.

Mercier has worked hard to create a lovable, giftable brand. It has climbed the beauty industry’s charts and truly assists others in achieving the flawless face look they desire. This holiday season, give the gift of beauty to a friend, mother, or significant other and they will feel better than ever.