Uncle Ben

December 14, 2022

Uncle Ben can tell the Peter is acting strange lately so he offers to take him to the library he said he will be going to. He tells Peter that he realizes he has been acting strangely and tells him something he`ll never forget. “With great power, comes great responsibility.” But even after the lecture by uncle Ben, Peter doesn`t like what he`s doing and tells him to stop acting like his father.

We see though that Peter lied and is now going into the cage fight to try to win some money. But even after he won they refused to give him his money.

Later on someone breaks in to the area and steals the money but Peter refused to stop him. While he was on the run though, he shot and killed Uncle Ben, Peter now seeks revenge against the one who kill him.

He sees the police chasing him and decides to join them. But in the process he also learns how to swing with his webs. Once Peter caught up to him, he decided to do what had to be done.

Uncle Ben’s scene was laid out well being that we not only see the pain Peter will have to endure throughout the rest of this movie but we also see why Peter has become more enraged at this time.