Colonia girls bowling show their skills against Mother Seton

After the lost from Carteret, the girl’s team did not have much hope going into this match. But that did not stop them from taking the win against Mother Seton. The Colonia Patriots won all three matches and total pin count against Mother Seton. They really come together as a team and showed Mother Seton that nothing will stop a Patriot.

Senior Sarah Romanowski had the high scores for the first and second game. She scored a 199 the first game and a 191 the second game. Freshman Laryssa Fiore scored the highest game of the game, in the third game a 202. In conclusion of the first game, Colonia held the lead with 46 pins. This gave the Patriots the right attitude going into the next game.  After battling in the second game, Colonia increased their lead to 126 pins. In conclusion of the three games, Colonia beat Mother Seton 2,288-2,059 a difference of 229 pins.

The Colonia Girls’ Team had positive energy around them when they bowl together. They were not just focused on winning the game, but having fun while doing it. The seniors on the team are trying to make the most of their last season, while the freshman are gaining the experience of playing on a varsity sport. With more matches still to come, can we expect the winning streak to continue?