Good Luck Charlie its Christmas is holiday fun for all families

Engulfed in adventure and comedy Good Luck Charlie Its Christmas is a great holiday movie to watch with the whole family.
Photo Credit: Photo via pixabay.com under the Creative Commons Liscense

Christmas movies are one of the best things about the holiday season, Good luck Charlie its Christmas is a great movie to watch during the month of December.

The movie is a Christmas special of one of Disney’s beloved T.V shows Good Luck Charlie. The 2011 movie features the main cast of the show. Featuring, Bridget Mendler, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Bradley Steven Perry, Mia Talerico, Eric Allen Kramer and Jason Dolley playing the Duncan family.

The movie begins with the Duncan family preparing for their trip to Palm Springs, California to spend the holiday with Amy’s (Leigh Allyn-Baker) Parents. While boarding their flight Teddy (Bridget Mendler) the Duncan’s eldest daughter offers to give up her. In return she is offered a later flight and compensation of a free round trip ticket. Both Amy and Teddy leave their flight only to find out that the next available flight isn’t until after Christmas.

While the rest of the family are on their way to Palm Springs, Teddy and Amy try and find an alternative form of transportation to be reunited with their family. After getting kicked off a bus to Palm Springs Amy and Teddy’s hectic adventure to get to California begins when they must hike up mountains, hitch hike to Vegas, preform on the street to earn money and even help a person or two along the way.

On their crazy road trip the Duncan’s meet new and interesting people along the way. Some of these people either help them on their way to their destination or delay them. Meanwhile the rest of the Duncan family spends their time dealing with Amy’s parents and avoiding any potential conflict between them.

Netflix has rated Good Luck Charlie: Its Christmas with 3 and 1/2 stars. Based off our holiday movie rating system I have given this move a rating of 4 candy canes.

Good Luck Charlie its Christmas is meant to be a funny and heart warming movie for the viewers to enjoy. The movie is recommended for children between the ages of five and thirteen, however anyone of any age could enjoy it just as much.

Four out of five candy canes = a Kiss Under the Misletoe
Photo Credit: Photo via wiki commons under creative commons license