Staying Strong 365 days a year a one of a kind book

The cover of Staying Strong 365 days a year was inspired by Demi’s tattoo on her forearm.

Staying Strong 365 Days A Year is a biography written by American singer Demi Lovato. It’s a one of a kind book that is good for the mind and soul.

This is the first and only book Demi Lovato has written. This book was rated a 4.5 out of 5 for Goodreads.com.

Staying Strong has a chapter for each day of the year. The first Chapter starts on January 1 and as the year goes on you read a chapter a day. I often found it hard to not read ahead. Each chapter gives you a piece of mind, it was almost as if you didn’t realized you needed to read that chapter until you did and understood what she was saying.

At the start of each chapter there’s a quote some from unknown, celebrities, and from Demi Lovato herself. This follows with Demi’s personal experiences with different struggles she faced. After this she states a goal for the reader to complete.  One goal that really stuck with me was ” Stay strong for yourself and if you have it in you find the strength to stay strong for someone else.”

Photo Credit: Tumblr.com

Review

This book lets you free your mind and focus on yourself and your mental health. Reading this book allows you to take a step back from the real world and reflect on yourself. It shows you that there’s more than what meets the eye.

The book draws you in even more every chapter you read, that you find yourself not wanting to put the book down. Staying Strong is a book everyone needs on their bookshelf. It’s a good pick me up book that makes you feel better after reading it.

Once you reach the end of the book you want to read it all over again. I myself have read the book 3 times. Each time I read it I find another chapter that speaks to me. That’s what makes this book so great, it’s the fact that you could read it once and not understand a chapter but then you go back a year or two and re-read it and you understand it because you’ve experience similar events.

Every time I open the book I find myself smiling because it is truly an amazing book that I enjoy reading. Staying Strong is a good bedside book because it is very calming, it brings you to a state of relaxation. This book helps you have a positive mind set which is great for a healthy lifestyle. This book is great for teens and young adults.