A Cinderella Story Christmas wish links romance and holiday spirit

With+it+being+the+holiday+season+a+Cinderella+story+sure+does+help+you+get+in+the+holiday+spirit+
Photo Credit: photo via IMDb under the creative commons license
With it being the holiday season a Cinderella story sure does help you get in the holiday spirit

The movie A Cinderella story Christmas wish is a bout a girl who her dad died a couple of years ago . She is living with her stepmother and her sisters , who are not very nice.

The movie stars Laura Marano,  Gregg Sulkin , and Isabella Gomez

The Movie

The starts off with the stepmother and step sisters are out shopping. Katherine our main character is with them but she is not really doing much shopping. Instead she following them carrying their stuff and just being a “maid.” One of the stepsisters has a blog thing that she films. So she sees a guy named Dominic underwater who is a bug person in the town he is really rich , and really good looking .

The stepsister quickly runs for the opportunity for him to be in her blog. In the process of doing that she gives her Starbucks drink to Katherine and she ends up falling and the drink spills all over her. From their the connection starts .

Katherine works as an elf in Santa land. That day after the incident she goes to work the next day and they had just hired a new Santa at her work place. Little does she know that this Santa is the Dominic underwater is the one she embarrassed herself in front of. They end up talking and actually falling in love.

Opinion

In my opinion this movie is one of the best holiday movies I’ve ever watched. The combination of family and romance and holiday spirit is great. If you’re a teenager and looking for something to get you and your friends in the holiday spirit this is definitely the way to go. It will definitely get you in the spirit. When watching the movie for the first time it got me a little emotional.