PS5 VS PC what is the better choice

On+this+day+is+1889%2C+the+famous+gaming+company+Nintendo+was+founded.+
Photo Credit: photo via wikimedia.org under Creative Commons licenses
On this day is 1889, the famous gaming company Nintendo was founded.

In 2023. There is a constant debate of which console is better to buy.  A Play station 5 or a personal computer. Both have been out for a while. This goes over which console is better

Play Station 5(Pros)

The Play station has went through a roller coaster ride when it comes to public opinion. The Console had issues at it’s release in 2020. With Major crash issues and bugs at the start. But since then the console had gotten much better. With the PS5 having able to run games better without the console over heating. Which is a issue the PS4 has now. The Main reason a PS5 is worth it in 2023, is it’s exclusive games. As we get closer to the end of the year. Sony is starting to release games only on PS5. Like Spider-Man 2, one of the most anticipated games of this year. The first two games were a critically successful.

This game is being looking forward too by many people. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth. A super expansive game which kicks off right from it’s well liked predecessor. This game is so big it will feature two discs! and has core game-play with new character’s and a whole new world to explore. And NCAA football. After a decade of no college sports games. EA is hopefully able to bring back college games. Which have been much more liked then the recent Madden games. This game will take a whole new turn on how the simulation football style is played. Humza Ali said ” In my humble opinion you are getting the more of your money with a PS5. And gaming wise I think the PS5 is better.”

Play Station 5 (Cons)

There are few cons why you shouldn’t get a PS5 in this time. For one the PS5 has very limited storage. For a console with many big expansive games. The Storage is very lacking and you might have to get a extra storage extension. Games like doom having crazy amounts of giga bites. The PS5 has practically no backwards compatibility.

It says it has “PS4” backwards compatibility. But a lot of the games that have come out the past three years on PS5 are on PS4. Safe to say, there are consoles who are better at bringing back their older games. This is the first play station console that has controller drift. Duel Sense Controller drift is a issue where you will wind up having to spend more money on controllers.

A Personal Computer (Pros)

For one you are actually getting more video games with a PC. With not just new games. That will take longer, but also older games with the power of emulation. Games from the Nintendo Entertain System to the WII are able to emulate if you have strong enough personal computers. If you want to get into content creation. A PC is for sure a better option. video editing and even programming are open on so many services.

Personal Computer Cons

It cost a lot of money to buy or build a PC. About one thousand dollars will be used to get a good personal computer for gaming. You also need to be careful in buying the right pieces. You could waste a lot of money if you get the wrong pieces. Depending on the pieces, RAM and CPU can get worn out quickly. It’s very important to be cautious.