Will you qualify for the History Honor Society?

The History Honor Society is an association of students among the nation who have excelled in History and have therefore received recognition by this organization. Teachers Mr. Drew Biri and Mr. Andrew Hill are the current administrator’s of Colonia High School’s chapter.

Much like other Honor Societies–such as the Spanish, National, and International Thespian Societies–the History Honor Society is very selective when choosing its members. To become a member of this society, a student must be a senior and have excelled during their freshmen, sophomore, and junior years in history. This society attempts to distinguish and recognize the school’s history buffs and scholars.

Some of the benefits that come from being a member of this society include scholarship opportunities as well as a more impressive college application. President Kimberly Newman remarked, “We have a lot of exciting activities planned, but the society is just getting underway.” The other officer positions include Janki Shah (Vice President), Christine Kim (treasurer), Ashley Fitzsimmons (secretary), and Jacob Ulasevich (web designer).

Colonia High School is excited about this new academic institution that will dutifully honor outstanding achievement.