Are the new Ipads the perfect Christmas gift?

The+new+Apple+Ipad+10+generation+has+no+home+button+and+a+bigger+screen+then+any+other+iPad.+
Photo Credit: photo via trustedreviews.com Creative Commons license
The new Apple Ipad 10 generation has no home button and a bigger screen then any other iPad.

Ipads are overall an amazing product for people of all age groups. But are there better brands of tablets?

Is It the Best Tablet?

The new iPad 10 generation was released October 26,2022 and is $449 or $37.41/mo. for 12 months. Some of the features are the A14 chip that allows you to run multiple apps and work smoothly between them, an all-screen design with a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display delivers and amazing viewing experience (no home button), an Ultra-Wide front camera that is great for Facetiming and recording, superfast Wifi  and 5G wireless. This iPad is thinner and lighter than the 9 generation iPad, but are there better tablets?

The newest release of the Galaxy tablet (Galaxy Tab S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra Tablets) typically is $549-$800. One of the many features of this product allow you to split the screen into multiple, resizable windows so you can multitask without having to switch between multiple apps. It is much more expensive than the iPad, but still lacks some of the iPad’s features.

Are They Worth the Price?

The new 10 generation iPad comes in a variety of colors such as blue, pink, yellow and silver.

iPads run faster and smoother than all other tablets and are cheaper than most. The problem is this will usually make people think that this means that iPads aren’t as good as other tablets. These weren’t Apple’s intentions, Apple thought that if they made a more affordable and reliable device, then more people would buy it and recommend it to others.

Are They Worth the Hype?

Ipads have been around since 2010 and have improved drastically over the years. They have made working, communication, browsing the internet and emailing much easier as the world has changed. This product has taken smartphones and laptops and mixed them together to create an outstandingly helpful device.

Lots of people on TikTok only wanted this iPad, because it comes in pink. This resulted in hyping it up and getting the news out there. Color obviously doesn’t matter and won’t change the iPad’s overall performance. So is it better than the older generations of iPads?

The Original iPad had a 9.7 inch screen and a 10 hour battery life with 50% brightness. The new 10th generation iPad has a 10.9 inch screen and a 10 hour battery life. It has been tested to see how long it will last and after using 100% brightness and browsing it died. This is the longest it took for any iPad’s battery to die.