Do you believe?

Photo Credit: Destinee Yancey

There are trillions of planets in the Milky Way galaxy itself. Are we alone in this spiral shaped cluster of stars, gas, and dust?

Imagining being by ourselves in the universe can be pretty scary, but thinking of others out there is scary too. There are billions and billions of galaxies. We can’t be the only planet able to sustain life. I believe there is extraterrestrial life. The big eyes, the flying space crafts and everything, it’s all real.

Instead of closing your minds to what is out there, do some research about this topic and ask yourself, “What if?” because if there really was life outside of Earth, you won’t be that surprised.

In ancient Egyptian writings some of the hieroglyphics portray a helicopter looking object but I’m pretty sure there wasn’t any type of aircraft during Cleopatra times. What was it? Maybe it was aliens. Astronomers have found over 300 hundred exoplanets which are planets that may have potential to support life. Also in some old art such as ‘The Madonna with Saint Giovannio’ which was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio. In the painting’s background it shows a man and his dog looking up at something glowing and flying in the sky. This shows that people in the past had probably seen space craft before space craft was even invented.

Others think that the thought of aliens is preposterous and they assume that aliens are just made up creature put in sci-fi movies. They close their minds to what’s out there and belief of loneliness in the universe is stapled in their brain.

We’ll never really know what’s out there until its right in front of our face– but do you believe?